Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
27,116 Posts
Get StopTechs, they are coated/sprayed with some plastic resin to prevent the braids from being expossed to elements. Goodrich are decent, but far from being best.
I don't think they are sprayed... they just have a plastic sleeve over them.

·
27,116 Posts
Squareback... I also installed these lines on my car. I now enjoy a firmer brake pedal. The guy who installed it for me said that these lines have the best fitment as all the ends of the lines have ALL the factory bends in them.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I agree 100%. I installed these lines last sept. right before an HPDE. Much more responsive and even brake pedal! Fitment was dead on as well.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I just had these installed. I love the feedback they give. They feel noticeably more solid. I also had new pads and rotors installed so those might be part of the equation too.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'll throw in my .02 as well...the fitment is perfect and comes with all the appropriate parts. I've enjoyed them for well over a year...

·
Registered
72 Posts
i have the stainless lines clocked.aright about 12 o clock. But yes it dose very slightly rub at full lock . . I may adjust depending on the reaction from some experience people running these

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know what length you need once you have an angle kit??? I just put the figs angle kit and the ls400 brakes on but when I’m full locked the stop tech lines are short and they pull... so what brake lines should I be getting?? Thx!!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Does anyone know what length you need once you have an angle kit??? I just put the figs angle kit and the ls400 brakes on but when I’m full locked the stop tech lines are short and they pull... so what brake lines should I be getting?? Thx!!
You're probably going to have to get some longer ones custom built, unless Mike @ Figs has some. I'd contact Mike first to see if he has made any, if not you might have to contact a hydraulic hose shop to build you some (I've had a SS clutch built by a random shop before).

21 - 33 of 33 Posts