Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
WOW man, sorry to hear that. That happened to me when I had an Accord. Watch out, they may be stealing the car piece by piece.

------------------
Rollin' Phat IS300 (Auburn Sky Pearl)

·
Registered
21,494 Posts
That sucks! Someone else on the board who got into a slight front-end accident and needed to replace his front bumper said that they're on national backorder.

I hope you don't have to wait too long for a replacement!

------------------
2001 IS300
Graphite Gray Pearl
[email protected]

·
Registered
150 Posts
Where in Queens were you? I just want to make sure I go there. Geez man.

------------------
-------
'01 Diamond Pearl White IS 300 with Factory Spoiler

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
That really sucks. Of all the things one can steal. A bumper... =(

Seems like tri-state area IS300 vandalism has gone through the roof.

-crontab -l

------------------
An Ecstatic Owner of a Fully-Loaded Graphite Gray 2001 Lexus IS 300

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
It was me!! I stole your bumper! MUAHAHAHA! nah just kidding.... that sucks man Im in queens too! where were you?

How easy is it to take off our front bumper?

I know for a fact they jack M3 bumpers (like 4 screws to remove) and M3 Mirros.. (just pull em out) I know cuz my friend got his M3 ripped off. That sux man!

Makes me not wanna spend $1500 for the RMM bumper?

------------------
  • Formerly "rarjoon (517 posts)" Still Cruisin NYC in my SBM.
  • Working on my 96 Chevy S10/350 Conversion race truck. -- Syclone 2
  • Killed Chevy S10 project... will use truck as my daily driver, and focus on tuning my IS

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
they took your bumper?! I guess with the national back order, these are hot items, or something.

hey, you could look on the bright side. Maybe you could use the insurance money to get an aftermarket bumper

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry for not replying in a day.. I am still getting over the grief about the bumper =(
Im from jackson heights but the car was vandelised on Francis Lewis Blvd. It really sucks. I dont know what to do now??? I want the Altezza grill......ANYONE SELLING AN ALTEZZA GRILL OR KNOW ANYONE SELLING ONE???
Well i hope you guys dont go through what i gone through...

Oh yeah... I ALSO HAD THREE FLATS IN ONE WEEK =(
THEY ALSO CRACKED MY ALTEZZA LIGHT =(

Life sucks???

·
Registered
103 Posts
Where on Francis Lewis? Francis lewis streches a through like 5 different areas in queens..from bayside to almost Long Island. I want to know..Damn maybe this bumber back order problem will have IS owners in the streets jacking each others bumpers. Looks like the lights and the bumper may be worth the extra cash if you find an IS in the junkyard.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hookedup01 I'm from Queens too and about a month ago they broke into my IS by the movie theaters By K-mart which is two blocks away from francis lewis. They damaged my door handle and took my spare. IF you live in Queens don't park your IS in the parking lot of this movie theater if you want to see your car just how you left it. The neighborhood is Fresh Meadows. When I did the police report the officer told me that my car was the fifth lexus that had been broken into in that parking lot in one week.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
YEAH BRO....IT WAS AROUND THERE.....BY HORACE HARDING...RIGHT??? YEAH THEY STOLE MAH BUMPER AROUND THERE...I THINK ALL DA OWNERS IN QUEENS MEET UP AND START AN IS CREW....ANYONE DOWN????

·
Registered
26 Posts
hookedup01, I'm with you we should start a crew and carry Shot-Guns in the trunk this way if we see someones IS from the crew being vandalise we could bust the thief.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! I live in Queens Village and go to that movie theater all the time! That sux man! I thought i was safe out of the ghetto! I guess I was wrong?

Yeah maybe we all should get together and head to this meet in CT this coming weekend. I know Triz and LexisNY are heading up... anyone else down for some action?

------------------
  • Formerly "rarjoon (517 posts)" Still Cruisin NYC in my SBM.
  • Working on my 96 Chevy S10/350 Conversion race truck. -- Syclone 2
  • Killed Chevy S10 project... will use truck as my daily driver, and focus on tuning my IS

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
13 Participants
BigDaddyRich
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing