Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the header says stock wheels with tires and suspension (springs/sways).150.00 firm for wheels and tires.suspension springs $25 sway bars $25.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
are you talking about ALL four wheels?!??!!?!? take pics!

·
Registered
151 Posts
like the header says stock wheels with tires and suspension (springs/sways).150.00 firm for wheels and tires.suspension springs $25 sway bars $25.
ill buy all stock is rims and tires. please quote me shipping to 44663 new philadelphia,ohio please send a pic of the wheels, if any damage please list before i buy. im currently needing stock wheels.

·
Registered
109 Posts
darren? are those 4 silver OEM wheels? i just traded in the truck on a IS and i am trying to get rid of these chome set. i am leaving on a cruise on the 24th of march out of ft. lauderdale and could pick these up then if they are
edit: if you would like i could send a deposit on these.

·
Registered
151 Posts
are the stock wheels still available??

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
can you please PM me so we can work something out on the wheels? you are set to private and i can't PM you

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wheels

sorry i have not replied to these posts i have been very busy at work the wheels have curb rash but the tires are in good shape they are stock wheels with 225 40 17 on them and if any of you want them just call me @561-876-4002 and we can make it work.......the springs are from my 2002 manual with lsd that was sold today to my brother.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Do you still have the stock sways? do you have the bushings and brackets as well?

Let me know, interested in taking these off your hands.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts