Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 stock wheels, tires are completely bald and will be removed. This is for wheels ONLY. all rims are 100% straight

One has about 4-5 inch rash
2nd has about a 2 inch rash
the other two are PERFECT.

I'll try to get some pics tomorrow.

$200+ shipping!

If you want tires i have 2 225/45/17. I can't remember the name right now, i want to say toyo's all season's. They have over 50% tread left and i'll throw these in $40, but you have to get them mounted.

Also have one BRAND NEW dunlop supermaxx 235/45/17 for $75+ shipping

·
Registered
141 Posts
Howmuch to ship to 01902?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm just going to make a set shipping rate of $65 for the wheels. If it's more, i'll cover it, if it's less i'll keep the extra money (i doubt it'll be less).

·
Registered
412 Posts
PM Sent!

Kapoosh said:
I have 4 stock wheels, tires are completely bald and will be removed. This is for wheels ONLY. all rims are 100% straight

One has about 4-5 inch rash
2nd has about a 2 inch rash
the other two are PERFECT.

I'll try to get some pics tomorrow.

$200+ shipping!

If you want tires i have 2 225/45/17. I can't remember the name right now, i want to say toyo's all season's. They have over 50% tread left and i'll throw these in $40, but you have to get them mounted.

Also have one BRAND NEW dunlop supermaxx 235/45/17 for $75+ shipping

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hello,

I am located in Rockford IL. Where are you located in Illinois becuase I will pick these up today ASAP! and pay you on the spot.

Please give me your name and phone number and we can close the deal right away!

-Mike

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just purchased four used rims and tires in ebay. Shipping via DHL from IL to CT was $48 a wheel. I got the wheels and snow tires for $255 but it ran me an additional $200 to get them shipped to me.

The price is right on the above listed wheels. The shipping is what kills you.

Carguy1

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wheels are sold, i really hope shipping isnt $200, With no tires, i anticipate shipping to be less than a $100 easily.

·
Registered
47 Posts
If anyone has stock 5spoke IS300 rims in way good shape let me know! I cant do a wtb yet for some reason so I am asking on here....send me a message if you have some you want to sell

·
Registered
37 Posts
************WARNING********
For everybody on this board... This individual Afrin Khaiser aka "Kapoosh" as is his nickname on IS300.net ([email protected]) is very shady. I bought these rims from him and sent the paypal payment on Oct 16, 2005 for $265.00 total. Today, I have not received any confirmation emails, tracking numbers, or the 4x IS300 Stock Alloy rims that he is advertising here. I have tried communicating to him thru email and AIM only to have him ignore my emails and give me back 1 sentence responses on AIM saying the rims are in the mail. I have opened up insurance claims today to refund my cash, but I want this community to be aware of this individual.

·
Registered
37 Posts
For anybody who has ever been ripped off by an internet seller.

Always use Paypal, but be aware of the 45 day window they give you to file a complaint.

Contact the sellers local police department as well as your own, as you can open police cases with each department to investigate as I have done with this case.

File an internet fraud claim here:
phone: 800-251-7581
http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

Internet fraud is very serious and there are ways to fight back because these individuals should not be allowed to get away so easily.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts