Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the Lsportline Springs with Stock Shocks setup, and I was checking my shocks today...I press the car down and it bouce up twice...not normal, the shocks are gone...the springs was just in the car for 4 1/2 months with around 7000 miles...must be the narrow windy New Zealand Roads...so what should I do now...what shocks should I get? or should I go for a whole new setup?

Matt 8)

·
Premium Member
14,416 Posts
koni yellows on shocks

and im sure i could help you get some good coilovers

what is ur price range?

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much would a Lsportline Suspension Set cost? you sell Lsportline Stuff David?

Matt 8)

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fine then, I will get Konis...I went back to the dealer today but the tech said it was fine...anyway off back to Asia for 2 months next week...will get them in Feb next year...thanks guys..

Matt 8)

·
Registered
885 Posts
Matt, just remeber that the Koni Yellows need to be modified to fit your car. The thread has to be drilled or sanded os something.
And they are hella expensive too :eek:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OZIS200 said:
Matt, just remeber that the Koni Yellows need to be modified to fit your car. The thread has to be drilled or sanded os something.
And they are hella expensive too :eek:
nah I found out nothing happened to the shocks...also I also found out I cant get a rego if I can headers... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I will go with Bilsteins Next year, off for christmas holiddays until Feb next year....

Matt :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.