Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get my Black/Black loaded IS300 Saturday, I go the factory spoiler. I was wondering why no one really gets it? I think it looks nice. I dunno?

------------------
ScoochyDawg -
if you're not wasted, a day is.

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
Dude,

I didnt get one when I ordered mine, but I just recently saw one on a SBM and loved it. So I placed an order at the Lexus dealership to have one installed.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Is it from TRD? My local dealer told me they don't have any accessaries for IS yet. How long does it take to order one?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
hey,

i have the (what they call a stock spoiler)on my ONYX IS and it looks GREAT!!!!!!!
i am so glad i got the spoiler on it. The spoiler on it is the same one as the GS400.
It looks suuweeeeettttttt!!!

later

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I got the onyx with the spoiler also. I went yesterday to sign all the final paper work. And I pick it up at 11am Saturday. They still have to put the spoiler on and tint the windows. Do they use a good quality tint. They charged me $400. It better look good! They said they have a guy that comes to there dealership and tints all the Lexus's windows. I think its 50%..let me know...

------------------
ScoochyDawg -
if you're not wasted, a day is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
scoochydawg
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing