Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey My.is,

I bought my sportcross without the stock rear emblems the previous owner shaved them off.

Anyways I know they are different from the sedan emblems. I believe they are smaller?

Anyone know where to buy new emblems? All I see are sedan emblems everywhere.

Thanks,

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
You will need to call Lexus probably and specifically ask for the rear Sportx emblems. Just the "Lexus" and "IS 300" is smaller. The "L" is same size as sedan. You could try calling carson or swell Lexus.

I could sell you mine too...mint condition and I don't think I will ever use those again.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You will need to call Lexus probably and specifically ask for the rear Sportx emblems. Just the "Lexus" and "IS 300" is smaller. The "L" is same size as sedan. You could try calling carson or swell Lexus.

I could sell you mine too...mint condition and I don't think I will ever use those again.
Thanks for the quick responses guys.

Ill take you up on your offer if you're serious.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

They are different, you need the following part #'s:
75441-53030
75443-53030

I'd live without ~$40 in emblems though.
Yea I have so far but I want them now I feel like they fill up the rear pretty nicely.

I had the altezza grill up front but going back to lexus since nothing about my car is altezza haha

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Thanks for the quick responses guys.

Ill take you up on your offer if you're serious.
When I get home, I will take pics and PM you. :)

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
I took mine off and I think I lost them. :(

p.s. vote in the ride of the month, our SportX brother is only 6 short of winning!

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
I voted! Sportx FTW!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts