Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LAST NIGHT I WAS PLAYIN WITH THIS GUY ON THE HIGHWAY...HE HAD A TRD BADGE ON HIS TRUNK LID....WE WERE ABOUT EVEN FROM 60MPH TO 120. WE RAN UP TO A RED LIGHT AND HE SAID HE HAD A INTAKE AND EXHAUST....MAYBE SOME OTHER STUFF...SO WE HIT IT FROM A ROLL(MY IS300 IS STOCK) AND WE WERE DEAD EVEN UP TO ABOUT 70MPH THEN HE GOT ABOUT A 1/4 A CAR ON ME. HE DID HAVE A PASSENGER WITH HIM AND I DIDN'T BUT........IM THINKING HE SPENT AROUND $1000 AND THATS HOW MUCH OF A GAIN HE GOT?!? HE HAD A GREEDY AND XHERD HE SAID. THATS ALL I HEARD . ANY ONE CARE TO COMMENT?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Yeah, turn off ur caps...

weight really matters.. and it wouldn't be just 1/4 of car length with those mods.

·
Registered
13,246 Posts
Damn fool. Even your username and location are in all-caps. Is your keyboard permanently locked to caps?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya, iknow that the extra person makes a difference but I figured he should have pulled harder on me...I could also hear him hittin his rev limiter(late shifting). I couldn't even hear my car with his mods on his ride.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya, iknow that the extra person makes a difference but I figured he should have pulled harder on me...I could also hear him hittin his rev limiter(late shifting). I couldn't even hear my car with his mods on his ride.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya, iknow that the extra person makes a difference but I figured he should have pulled harder on me...I could also hear him hittin his rev limiter(late shifting), I'm sure he lost some time there too. I couldn't even hear my car with his mods on his ride.Stock exhuast is silent.

·
Registered
952 Posts
well there is a kid around here that has an IS300 that is stock. he has tried a couple of times to race me. its a 2002 like i have but different color and stock other than tint but thats just cosmetic. well through first gear its pretty even but shifting to second and through third he was behind me quite a bit. his is an eshift also. so i think minor mods help alot and especially how many people are in the car. just my two bits

1 - 9 of 9 Posts