Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got my entire stereo replaced in my 2003 sportdesign is300 and it is in GREAT shape and sounds absolutely GREAT. I have no use for it and i am wondering what it is worth to sell back to someone else who has a use for it! I am still fairly new to the site so i cannot post in the FS/WTB forums.. can anyone help me out?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
What kind of upgrade did you do?? Details! hehe

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What kind of upgrade did you do?? Details! hehe
Installed a Kenwood double din DDX512 head unit w/ full nav and DVD its siiiiick and looks really clean (will posy pics asap) and installed two sets of focal speakers with an MTX four channel amp powering them.. its music heaven haha. I am going to add subs eventually i think but im a huge fan of real clean music and not big bass..:)

·
Registered
219 Posts
i have a kenwood head unit with bose speakers all the way around on an amp and a 12 sub that i keep off most of time lol. if i want on i push button on head unit.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Installed a Kenwood double din DDX512 head unit w/ full nav and DVD its siiiiick and looks really clean (will posy pics asap) and installed two sets of focal speakers with an MTX four channel amp powering them.. its music heaven haha. I am going to add subs eventually i think but im a huge fan of real clean music and not big bass..:)
So someone did your install? Could you do me a favor and remove the sail panel for one of your tweeters and tell me how the professional went about installing an aftermarket tweeter in the factory location? I am clueless as to how to do this.

Very easy to remove the sail panel, you just grab it and pull towards you.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So someone did your install? Could you do me a favor and remove the sail panel for one of your tweeters and tell me how the professional went about installing an aftermarket tweeter in the factory location? I am clueless as to how to do this.

Very easy to remove the sail panel, you just grab it and pull towards you.
they stated the aftermarket tweeters wouldnt fit, they left the stock tweeters in place.. sorry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.