Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got these laying around and have no use for them so I'm willing to let them go for dirt cheap.

Stock exhaust from '05 IS300. B-pipe and muffler sections. Less than 5K miles on it. Perfect for anyone who wants to make a custom dual exhaust or chop of the resonator off the b-pipe. I had the resonator chopped off on my last IS with stock exhaust and it was hands down one of the best sounding setups. Sounds deep just like a G35 and has ZERO drone/rasp. Members who heard it can vouch for it. Anyway, I want only $50 for both.

Stock springs from '05 IS300. Less than 1000 miles on them. I only want $20 for them.

Stock sway bars (front and rear) from '03 SportDesign IS300. About 5000 miles on them. I want $20 for both.

PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Edmond

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exhaust pending..

Bump

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price drop on sways and springs. Only $20 now.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
exhaust is no longer pending.. It's back up for sale!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No it's from a regular 05 IS300

·
Registered
89 Posts
man that exhaust is a good deal, know anyone who's planning to head up north, say, sac maybe?... i would take that for sure... bump

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
can i come by to take a look at the stuff???? im in northridge

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the bump maxspeed.. Unfortunetly i dont know any1 heading up there anytime soon.

02IS-GTE - I tried PMing you my cell number but it says you can't receive any.. Yea you can stop by to look at them.. PM me if you can.

Thanks,
Edmond

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sways and springs will fit all 01-05 IS300 models.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Everyone wants these shipped. Are there no local buyers?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am very interested in the stock springs and I'm local. I want to buy these for my sister's car (my old IS). I work in Burbank and could pick up before work, during lunch or after work. You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts