Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was coming home tonight and I just turned down one of my streets and this Damn cat comes running across the street. I was so close to running it over, but the ABS kicked in and I stopped to see the cat run away.. I really did not want cat hair in my intercooler. I have to give it up to the stock IS brakes....

[ April 28, 2001: Message edited by: TurboIS ]

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
didn't the IS get one of the best 60 to 0 ratings ever?

Originally posted by TurboIS:
I was coming home tonight and I just turned down one of my streets and this Damn cat comes running across the street. I was so close to running it over, but the ABS kicked in and I stopped to see the cat run away.. I really did not want cat hair in my intercooler. I have to give it up to the stock IS brakes....

[ April 28, 2001: Message edited by: TurboIS ]

·
Registered
921 Posts
If I remember correctly, out of all of the reveiws of the IS, whether the mag liked it or not, they always gave major props to the IS in the breaking area.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
yup, the IS300 brakes are really good... there was an AD in GQ magazine stating that the IS300`s 60-0 distance was 4 feet SHORTER than the Ferrari 360 Modena

·
Registered
106 Posts
Duuuude... When I first got my IS, I had to seriously watch the jerks behind me when I was on the freeway. So many people had to swerve to the side to avoid hitting me. I thought I just noticed it since it was my first NEW car...

Then I realized they drive something less than an IS...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
7 Participants
ADREY
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing