Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i was wondering how a stock civic will do against an is300. What if u were to put a bunch of stickers on the civic? like an ///M sticker or an AMG sticker. Wont that give it like a 400 hp boost?

give me some input

-Paul

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
only the type r sticker will give you that much boost, you can only put mugen, spoon, jun and toda stickers if you don't have any of their parts,
as for your question, depends on the year and trim? but for some reason, i don't think you're serious

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
modded or unmodded is300 will lose...

civic is way above our class dude....

move this to parking lot already :bitching:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Billy Joel said:
Hey i was wondering how a stock civic will do against an is300. What if u were to put a bunch of stickers on the civic? like an ///M sticker or an AMG sticker. Wont that give it like a 400 hp boost?

give me some input

-Paul
Hey piano man, I believe if you obtain the actual emblems, and not just the stickers, then there will be quite a substantial difference.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
from a rice boy's perspective, or from someone that isn't a waste of sperm?

Billy Joel said:

give me some input

-Paul

·
Registered
169 Posts
i smoked my friends a SI (intake, headers, exhaust) by 6 car links.on highway.

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
Agreed granted with a good drive in the Honda it would be very close, i think the IS could even suffer from a mediocre drive and make a good race do to the peaky nature of the Honda motor and the flat power curve of the IS. after starting from a roll say 40 or about 60 MPH from a standing start though, i don't think the Honda could pace the IS it would start to feel the lack of torque at these speeds and slowly start to lose ground with the IS wither it be losing the lead or losing ground.

WAsB16a said:
dragonblade said:
i smoked my friends a SI (intake, headers, exhaust) by 6 car links.on highway.
no offense but your frend must be a shitty driver.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
10 Participants
CarbonIS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing