Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
selling my stock chrome rims cause i got new rims. 2 of the rims are wrapped with pirelli nero m+s and the other two are wrapped with falken azenis st115. the tires are practically new. used for approx 3000 miles. i am asking 550$ for them. anyway, email me or AIM me at psychowu46 if you are interested! thanks!

oh and i'll throw in the lug nuts and lock. center caps might not be included depending on whether or not i will be using them.

[email protected]

two of them have a lil curb rash but you don't really see it cause of the chrome.

pics: www.geocities.com/psychowu46/carpics

prefer orange county buyer but if shipper wants to ship, u pay for all the shipping. could be $$$$.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Do you have any close up pics of the ones with the curb rash, can't really tell from those pics. The pics also say they were posted October of 04... Have they just been sitting around since them or have they had more use?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they have been sitting around doing NOTHING haha. i've moved and they were freakin annoying to have to move with me. so i've decided the best thing to do is to get rid of them. i've had manaray's on since then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts