Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only mounted to a stock tire. Un-mounted to use the tire in the past.

The condition is a 9.99 id only give it a 10 if it was brand new in the box and ordered from lexus. This is new!!

If I wasn't in a pinch I would sell it on ebay and prolly make more money on it, but after my accident last month I just need to get my car back on the road.

Im looking for 165 shipped. Quoted from the dealer at 298.56 just before I posted this. This is a good deal

I will ship anywhere in the us except ALASK AND HAWAII for this price.

Pics will be up after my camera is done charging.

Paypal accepted, Ill eat all the fees, shipping is included in the price.

D

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sunday bump

·
Registered
615 Posts
pm on its way...

·
Registered
615 Posts
To be perfectly clear...is this the Grey rim or the shiny silver one?

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Correct, this is the one without a darker clear coat on it.

D

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok here are some pics, I do notice some surfact marks when the flash hit the rim, I didn't clean it up 100% as the rim has been sitting under my work bench for some years now. These blemishes aren't anything really, i might even go out there and say with some scrubbing they might come off, Im picky and anal and this rim wouldn't bother me on my car.

Here are the pics.
Price is still the same.
I need to sell these ASAP.

D

As you can see this has never been mounted to a hub.

Alot of this is streaks from the very minor cleaning i just gave it. Just soap and water to get the dust off.

in my other thread I have a stock tire for sale, i will be in Laguna beach Thursday night - Friday mid day, then San Diego Fri Night - Sun am. If you would like me to bring it down and we can meet up thats fine. Paypal first so im not dragging it for no reason.

D

·
Registered
615 Posts
How much to ship to Canada N3C 4H3?

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hate to say it, but Canada would be my last option on this rim.

I will update the post if Im willing to ship to Canada.

D

·
Registered
615 Posts
What is the difference where you send it? You still have to put it in a box and put it in the mail. Get a quote for me and we'll see it makes sense for us to deal. I've bought other parts from members in the US with no issue.

Please pm me a shipping quote.

·
Registered
116 Posts
What is the difference where you send it? You still have to put it in a box and put it in the mail. Get a quote for me and we'll see it makes sense for us to deal. I've bought other parts from members in the US with no issue.

Please pm me a shipping quote.
Please take no offence to my points; I have shipped a few items to Canada and I can tell you the differences.

1) PayPal will take out more fees from across the border transaction. Unless the buyer pay with other form of payment that does not incur any fees or buyer pays for the fees.

2) There are more forms to fill out

3) More liability; Ship through USPS and there's no tracking number, ship through FedEx and there's brokerage fees. If the recipient does not pay the brokerage fee, the sender is liable.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
These are the straight silver rims, I took the best pics I could. Im not sure about hyper. These were stock in 2001-2005, not the optional graphites.

As for Canada.

DING DING DING bsetiawan is the winner.

1. I don't feel like dealing with all the paperwork
2. Ive ONLY been scammed when shipping to CANADA, that right there is enough to make me say NO to shipping to Canada.
3. I don't feel like dealing with anything i posted above, when I become in need I will reply to all 10 Canadian users on here with only 1 post who have pm'd me on this rim.

That itseld seemed odd to me.

D

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BUMP

local pick ups 150.00

Ill even buy ya a drink at a friends bar in Milpitas if interested.

D

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
still for sale, had some interested buyers but the low ball curse has hit.

D

·
Registered
615 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know I know :) Your watching till im ready to ship Canada.

D

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
march bump........

going on craigs list tonight.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
make an offer???