Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got 4 stock rims for sale. Tires have less then 20k mi. on them. $500

...see, no scam here. Everything you need to know are in the picture. This stupid camera amplifies the damages too much if you ask me. :)

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dasgalloway said:
Is that a quarter?

The stock tires are only supposed to last about 20k miles... these are RE040's?
Yea thats a quarter, is that bad or good? Is RE040 the name of the tires? I couldn't tell you right now becuase I had to leave home because of Hurricane Rita, but the tires are Dunlops SP Sport or something.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
A penny is the correct item to measure tread depth. Upside too.

·
Registered
82 Posts
i'd buy them since i'm serious into looking for is300 wheels. I posted in the WTB forum. But it's got to many curb dings and marks that idk if it's worth 500.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yo im selling my IS and two of my rims are in bad shape. Im pretty sure the people that are buying the car from me will be interested in your tires and rims but not at that price. If you still have them let me know

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm not at home now because of hurricane rita. So for those who are intrested, it will be a week or two before any actual perchasing can be done but still LMK if your instrested.

thanks

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Elysium GT said:
i'd buy them since i'm serious into looking for is300 wheels. I posted in the WTB forum. But it's got to many curb dings and marks that idk if it's worth 500.
I have 2 sets of stock IS300 wheels to choose from mint condition with no tires $400 and 1 set with little knicks n knacks $250 with no tires or OBO. Tires u can get now adays 4 $65 a piece if u r not picky with brand names it does the same prupose. Let me know n send me a private message if u r interested.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I sold these to a friend, he got different wheels, and he gave them back :pissed:

...so bump.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts