Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all . I decided to push the limits and put everyone’s theories to the test . My car has 260,000 miles but compression was 190-200 all across the board . I installed a turbo kit . T-70 at 10 psi on avgas. Been beating on it for 3 months with the ac on and no issues! Stock fuel system and ecm ! It’s not my daily so if it blows up I’ll build it . For those who don’t believe in the ge. I am a testament! I’ll post videos soon .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello all . I decided to push the limits and put everyone’s theories to the test . My car has 260,000 miles but compression was 190-200 all across the board . I installed a turbo kit . T-70 at 10 psi on avgas. Been beating on it for 3 months with the ac on and no issues! Stock fuel system and ecm ! It’s not my daily so if it blows up I’ll build it . For those who don’t believe in the ge. I am a testament! I’ll post videos soon

What kit did use? Did you smog it yet?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello all . I decided to push the limits and put everyone’s theories to the test . My car has 260,000 miles but compression was 190-200 all across the board . I installed a turbo kit . T-70 at 10 psi on avgas. Been beating on it for 3 months with the ac on and no issues! Stock fuel system and ecm ! It’s not my daily so if it blows up I’ll build it . For those who don’t believe in the ge. I am a testament! I’ll post videos soon .
Would love to see videos! You still planning to upload? Did you document the T-70 install?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts