Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do u guys get Sport Compact Car Mag, Well on page 58 in the new Issue there is an ad. Stillen has the IS that someone here posted a picture. You can get all those accesories.
Aerokit, front fascia, fender flares, side rockers, rear valance, Big brake systems, and exhaust.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Yep I hav ethe new issue, and more importantly the NEW subie WRX, nice car. I think Honda well be soon out of the tuner scene. There gonna have to do something to stay with the progressive tuner market, otherwise they'll lose. Sorry still a Honda lover even though i have the IS and my little civic!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by WHITE_IS300:
Do u guys get Sport Compact Car Mag, Well on page 58 in the new Issue there is an ad. Stillen has the IS that someone here posted a picture. You can get all those accesories.
Aerokit, front fascia, fender flares, side rockers, rear valance, Big brake systems, and exhaust.

------------------
Yellow IS300 w/LSD and graphite polished rims

·
Registered
51 Posts
yeah, i just go tthat issue too. huh rod millen vs steve millen....i think i'd go w/ stillen..the more reputable company and brand.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
*The IS*
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing