Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guess what?

i found this pix at overboost.com. look at the list for this BLUE IS300 carefully!

did you see its said... 2001 LEXUS IS300 AND THE 3RD LINE... BUILT BY STILLEN???

see i guessed right... remember?
hope this help anyone insterested in getting something...
finally, some company started making something for us!
someone go to STILLEN and find out?

thanks

heres more pix...

[This message has been edited by IS3 (edited November 10, 2000).]

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
article from overboost.com 2000 SEMA Show...
The 2001 Lexus IS300 is being tuned by numerous aftermarket companies and Stillen developed this version for SEMA that was dubbed "The Portable Professional". The interior features an Alpine Electronics GPS navigation system, Case Logic mini organizer to sort out your CDs and pens and an Obus Forme heated and massage seat insert. The exterior flexes a Stillen urethane aero kit, G.T. Styling sunroof spoiler, and a Street Scene Speed Grille. Ride height and cornering capabilities are improved with Eibach Sport Springs while the rolling stock is improved with BFGoodrich G-Force T/As wrapped around Enkei GTV 18-inch wheels, built exclusively for Stillen.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yellow IS

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
5zigen Altezza

Last year at the Show 5Zigen wowed the crowd with its S2000 circuit car and this year the tuner brought this Toyota Altezza with the same treatment.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ALT IS300

ALT also brought this IS300 that was also boosted with an XS turbo kit.

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Ok, I'm hooked, I want those WHEELS! And those two matching grills are trick. And the bodykit is sweet. I'll take one of those too. Oh, and while you're at, let me have that girl on the left too (although I'm too big on blondes, but what the heck)!

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
heres more!!!
sorry for all the pix posts...
if you like it let me know... if you dont, i will stop... again, thanks for viewing my posts!

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
that stillen one look sweett
I really like the matching grills and the body kit
too bad the grills probably won't work on yellow.. dammit

·
13,978 Posts
looks like that black one by toyotires has a rod millen grille on it!

[This message has been edited by oneeyejack (edited November 10, 2000).]

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well i called up stillen today, wanna talk about bad luck? i ended up speaking to someone who just started! i gave him every little piece of info we have read from sites like speedoptions.com & overboost.com.. what it came down to is the guy said Steve Millen's(stillen) brother rod millen is the ONLY one making things for lexus.. which we ALL know is bullsh*t. and he told me to look on that site, and maybe the sites that we read meant to say rod millen instead of stillen.. this whole convo took like 30 mins! man my long distance bill is gonna suck = anyhow i just sent stillen an email with pictures of the blue IS300 sporting his body kit, rims, BRAKE UPGRADE, cross drilled rotors, the whole bit.. so i KNOW we gotta get an answe somehow.. on those pics of the rims & brakes it says it right there 'stillen' so hopefully ill get some feed back on this stillen line of IS300 products

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
FWIW the Stillen rims are made by Enkei, so that doesn't necessarily mean that Stillen makes IS300 stuff. The brakes, however, are another story, so who knows. You guys don't have to squint so hard at the sign to see that Stillen tuned it. The windshield banner is a pretty good indicator.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well if u look at (http://www.is300.net/forum_new/Forum1/HTML/003402.html) which is where this whole 'stillen is300'body kit frenzy started there is another IS300 sporting the SAME EXACT Kit.. Look at the yellow Is300 on that page.. if you compare the two cars, they BOTH have the SAME EXACT kit.. and yes it does have stillen decals on the side skirts as well.. and this yellow is300 was not stated in overboost as another one of 'stillens' cars.. so obviously stillen is selling the kit.. his site hasnt really been updated so its no help.. but in anyevent i did write them an email, so ill post the whole email when i get a response so we all know whats up.. happy xmas shoppin is'ers

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I know someone who worked at Stillen and he told me before IS300 even came out that Stillen will develop a turbo kit and other stuff for it, and they usually keep their words. If you are in Orange County, CA, you can stop by and visit them. The people over there are usually very nice and they do a very good job on installation, although it does come at a premium of $65/hour for labor.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
11 Participants
Daniel
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing