Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
hey man, nice ..i was thinking of gettin the whole stillen kit...why didnt u get the whole thing...i would think it'd look better w/ the whole kit u know ...but other wise, pretty nice...did u install yourself? easy? and how much did u pay where from...thanx

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought the side skirts and the rear spoiler were kinda corny looking, but I really liked the front end a lot. Gives it a more of a aggressive look, but not too ricey in my own opinion.

As for the install, I had Jim from SouthCoast Auto Body to do the install..225 Painted and all. The install was prety straight forward. All that was needed was really the paint. I watched him do the install, and now that I think of it I can probably do it myself. I jus need someone to put in the rivets..hehe..

I bought the front spoiler directly from Stillen for 250 total. Ben from Shinestreet couldn't even match that price. No offense Ben.

·
Registered
51 Posts
really ben couldnt match it? stillen operator listed me like 1100 for the whole kit and ben gave me 900 somethign on it instead..strange how ben did that for u..hmm...so 225 painted and installed? not bad at all...thanx for sharing man

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Umm..I dunno if Ben would match that price. You could talk to him and see. The total amount I paid for everything was like close to 500.

·
Registered
51 Posts
by the way hi fidel, how's the rmm exhaust and intake? it looks nice from the pic..how are those two products in general? thanx

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was one of the first few who bought the intake/exhaust combo from RMM, and looking back on the purchase; I do not regret it. I love the deep moan of the exhaust when you're at low RPM's. When you reach higher RPM's you begin to hear the whining sound of the intake. Sounds great. Good power too. Planning on the AFC soon. hahah..Later

1 - 10 of 10 Posts