Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been almost two months since i had her.
I still smirk/smile when I get out of work and I see her parked all on her own in the back of the parking lot.
This car has one of the best styling features I've seen.

Last night we went out to our local hangout spot and I parked her end first, so the front was facing the people who were walking by.
We were just sitting around talking, and people would walk down the parking lot and notice my car and comment. It wasn't everyone, but most of the young people took notice and said something.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Hmmm, and I thought this thread was about me. :lol:

I too still get looks, smiles, compliments and stares. I think my car helps too! :lol: 8)

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
III 4U2NV III said:

I too still get looks, smiles, compliments and stares. I think my car helps too! :lol: 8)
The girls at the drive through always eyeball my car and smile. But then when I pull up and put the window down, they sorta frown. I wonder why that is. :(

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
bartkat said:
III 4U2NV III said:

The girls at the drive through always eyeball my car and smile. But then when I pull up and put the window down, they sorta frown. I wonder why that is. :(
:(

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
bartkat said:
III 4U2NV III said:

Same here. :(

·
8,880 Posts
goldark said:
Well it's been almost two months since i had her.
I still smirk/smile when I get out of work and I see her parked all on her own in the back of the parking lot.
This car has one of the best styling features I've seen.

Last night we went out to our local hangout spot and I parked her end first, so the front was facing the people who were walking by.
We were just sitting around talking, and people would walk down the parking lot and notice my car and comment. It wasn't everyone, but most of the young people took notice and said something.
That is just plain not mentally healty. :roll: :shame:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
i always get looks from the younger audience and they can't talk shlt about my car cause it's a LEXUS! :lol: :D But when girls look at it, their jaws drop! :crazy:

-ringo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts