Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though my previous posts have been removed for some reason, I still not have received my intake ordered back in SEPTEMBER nor any new mail.

I realy wonder what's the hell is going on down there.

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
I'll check into it, I shipped it by hand so I know it at least made it that far, again. Let me look into it.

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Latest Tracking details:

Arrived Abroad, December 24, 2007, 9:18 am, FRANCE
International Dispatch, December 17, 2007, 2:07 pm, NJI
Acceptance, December 14, 2007, 4:22 pm, BELTSVILLE, MD 20705
Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 14, 2007

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm glad you got your part cuz the spacers that I ordered over 3 months ago have yet to arrive. I got a pm from them that it should arrive around Thanksgiving. Hmm

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We Got It !!

At last, we received the intake this morning ! Hurrah. It wil be fitted this afternoon on the grey IS300 (4th from the left on the picture) .The GS300 is already fitted with an SRT intake.:) .

The picture is from yesterday's Club LexIS Christmas party.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm glad you got your part cuz the spacers that I ordered over 3 months ago have yet to arrive. I got a pm from them that it should arrive around Thanksgiving. Hmm
Hope they will arrive soon. The major complaint I have regarding these delays is that there is NO information from the vendor. It is quite frustrating.

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
We are having some issues with making the spacers, if we do not solve it within the next couple of weeks we will issue you a full refund. Sorry about that.

·
Registered
334 Posts
You guys rule, I bought my intake end of Dec, Shipped out jan 3, got it Jan 4 lol im in NYC what can i say im lucky to be so close. Anyway you guys make an awesome product and when i get tired of the intake i plan on purchasing your Turbo kit

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
At last, we received the intake this morning ! Hurrah. It wil be fitted this afternoon on the grey IS300 (4th from the left on the picture) .The GS300 is already fitted with an SRT intake.:) .

The picture is from yesterday's Club LexIS Christmas party.

Sympa je ne savais pas que les petits parisiens aimaient se retrouver entre lexus. ;)

T'as plus de photos quelque part?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.