Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone gimme a list of reliable, good service websites that deal in aftermarket equipment for the IS300, specificallly Spoilers, Wings, Turbocharge kits, grilles, and lighting. ? The more variety the better, for me to look through and choose for myself.

Kind of like a googlegear.com, 1coolpc.com, or newegg.com (for computer equipment).... for IS300 equipment..

Thanks. I hope this isnt a newb question. I'm sure everyone would just like one post like this so they can go and "shop" and look for themselves. Thanks..

PS. Finally getting a IS300 within a week's time... 2004 Millenium Silver with black interior. Pre-approved 30k financing.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
www.overboost.com

shopped there most of the time, very friendly customer support, screwed up my order (sent me a part i didnt even order but still got my part...:))

www.is300.net, very good store, but a crappy forum :wink: jk

www.lextasy.com, u can take a risk here, up to u...ive had problems with them shipping a small antenna!

www.i-m-racing.com

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
anything lexus or toyota parts call or go to carson toyota..ask for steve ganz, gus, paul, or gordon. They are all the best and treat you good.

gives you 25% discount off retail price or more.
free shipping.

best people i ever dealt with.

saved me 4-5k off my car accident parts last week!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts