Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just recently got some sti rims and i need HELP with fitment!!!. they are 8 inches wide and i was wondering what was the lowest wheel spacers i can get for them in mm, maybe 5mm, i would really appreciate your help thank u. im new to the forum and as soon as i get them to fit on correctly i will take pics. pearl white with gold sti's.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
sti 17's or 16's? you need to bore out the hub, its too small for our cars. i think your talking about the 17X8's. i think the offset is around +40. run a 20 mm spacer front and back w/215/40R17's. baller. well aside from the fact that i hate sti wheels. but hey, i roll on acura tl wheels so what do i know?

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Sti are 5x114. Search and you will find, this has been done already. You have to machine down the hub/center bore of the wheel if I remember. Just search.

·
Registered
14,584 Posts
Why do people buy rims first then figure out fitment later?????

·
Registered
4,378 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,575 Posts
Why do people buy rims first then figure out fitment later?????
Isn't that what people on hellaflush do?

And to answer the OPs question, yeah you can get spacers as thin as 5mm. I'd suggest H&R or Ichiba.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.