Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a reputable car audio shop in central (edison area) NJ that is also a JL dealer? I need an amp and none of them will give prices over the phone. Also someplace that is competitively priced for a relatively simple custom box. thanks

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
shut da helllll up

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
I said SHUT DA HELLLL UP

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
and I said get the FUCK OUT of this forum asshole! :rolleyes:
looool... sorry man... that's not me... my dumb ass friend went onto my computer and is going into forums being dumb, soryr.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
LexIShirm300 said:
looool... sorry man... that's not me... my dumb ass friend went onto my computer and is going into forums being dumb, soryr.
I think we need the ban stick.

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
i got my jl 500.1 amp for 375 installed from ultimate on rt 35...i got a lucky deal tho because i know people. Call them up and see what kinda price they give you

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
dtc designs is real cool. i honestly dont think you will find a shop that will wuote over the phone, unless its best buy or some big chain with set prices. dtc will totally work with you on $$$$, and they do really clean work

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Romyo247 said:
i dont like dtc..they never called me back lol

so just go there....and please tell me you didnt beg for a sponsor over the phone

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
i did go there in person..they said they would call me to let me know the pricing and they didnt call back...

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
so be persistent and call them up....if you were dealign with john, he is mad slow, so bea rwith him...work with bobby if he isnt busy, or call and talk to val(bobbys gf/wife whatever)

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
fuck it..i wasnt gunna buy anything anyways they wanted too much, i just got mad joh ndidnt call like he said

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Or go to canal street in NYC

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]Or go to canal street in NYC[/QUOTE]

true im gonna hit that up during my lunch break today...

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
i used to work at pearl art n crafts on canal st back in the day. only place i think blunt rolling was a good quality to have

1 - 19 of 19 Posts