Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
The top one has a sharp corner on the top of the new window (behind the door), but the bottom one has a rounded edge.

I think they are both artists renderings which may not reflect reality, but thanks anyways!!!

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
the first ones back window lines are way sharper than the other lines on the car...
the second one looks more like a hand drawing that was scanned and touched up because you can clearly see the pen and paint lines, it looks realistic enough though, if you just glance at it it looks damn real.

·
Registered
12 Posts
what is up with sporty wagons? while i do appreciate the speed and performance of sport wagons like the audi rs4, i just can't get over the fact that the car's sexy looks are ruined!!! is this a euro thang that is escaping my simple american mind? forget the wagon.... COUPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
The bottom picture reminds of those 5-door Saabs of which I don't like the proportions.

Also, about that top picture...you can find it (in its original form) on the Japanese Toyota site. Whoever retouched it didn't do a careful job with it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
hope this is not happenning to the IS
I hate Wagonsssss!!!!!!!!!
I'm with you on this one Chroma. I'd rather have the 2-door version. Besides, I thought SW's got replaced anyway by whatchumacall them scary beasts running around all over... oh yeah, "SUV's". SW's are dead IMO.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Amen to that Chiphead. I used to own a '86 GMC Jimmy (Blazer) myself back when SUVs weren't that popular. Got rid of it just in time before SUVs got out of control. Well, I didn't have a choice. Damn thing just crapped out on me. Never again considered buying another SUV not just for that reason, though.
NEways...
Happy Halloween ya'll ! ! !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts