Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a call from my dealer over here on the North East and I was told that Lexus will only be offering the IS-F in Starfire Pearl from Feburay to September of this year. Am I the only one who heard this? I find this a bit disturbing and hard to digest... I was waiting on the Smoky Granite....

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
where in the northeast are you? and who told you that information?

we just had a lexus eastern rep (parsippany,NJ) visit our dealer last week with a white IS-F....;)

he said they are allocating them to the dealerships this coming week....IN ALL COLORS.....:approve:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where in the northeast are you? and who told you that information?

we just had a lexus eastern rep (parsippany,NJ) visit our dealer last week with a white IS-F....;)

he said they are allocating them to the dealerships this coming week....IN ALL COLORS.....:approve:
I am in the NY/NJ area. The dealer who gave me that information said that the regional manager was the one who told them... I found it a bit disturbing to believe. I have a feeling he will be calling me back with better news that they are getting one of the colors I selected as primary/secondary.... I will post back as the details mature a bit more. Right now I don't think the dealers are aware what is allocated to them until it's delivered...

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
which dealer told you that??!!?!

we are expecting another one to come in this wed for a demo.....I will let you know which color

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well, it's his daily driver -- when it stops snowing, he says -- but the point is, they DO have more than white/black on the ground at this time.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, it's his daily driver -- when it stops snowing, he says -- but the point is, they DO have more than white/black on the ground at this time.
That's always good news.. Sounds like I may get one of my first two color choices.. I will wait and hear what my dealer is offering within the next coming days.. Thanks for the follow-up...

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
The IS-F will only be available in the following Lexus colors...

Exterior Color Key:
077 - Starfire Pearl
1F2 - Mercury Metallic
1G0 - Smoky Granite Mica
212 - Obsidian
3R1 - Matador Red Mica
8U1 - Ultrasonic Blue Mica

Interior Color Key:
21 - Black
20 - Alpine*

*Note: Alpine available by special order only

Enjoy

Joe Z :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's correct

The IS-F will only be available in the following Lexus colors...

Exterior Color Key:
077 - Starfire Pearl
1F2 - Mercury Metallic
1G0 - Smoky Granite Mica
212 - Obsidian
3R1 - Matador Red Mica
8U1 - Ultrasonic Blue Mica

Interior Color Key:
21 - Black
20 - Alpine*

*Note: Alpine available by special order only

Enjoy

Joe Z :)
...however there seem to be a break in communication based on what colors will be allocated to dealers on the NE..

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
...however there seem to be a break in communication based on what colors will be allocated to dealers on the NE..
I will be able to help clarrify that later this week or next when we find out what we will be getting...be patient... ;)

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
^ Same colors... just different % numbers of each...

Joe Z

1 - 13 of 13 Posts