Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
the bottom left one, got any pics of ur TCM???

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ChinoXS203: no pics...yet...im taking pics until im all done with project IS300. and if i were to take pics now, itd break ur heart. it got scrapped like 50% of its paint off, so it dosent look good. itll be Candy Apple Red within 2 weeks though. also the other 2 cars in my lineup(my cousins whoes cars were identical to mine exceept for color soon) will soon be Diamond Pearl White and Candy Apple Blue

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
SeXiLeXi said:
ChinoXS203: no pics...yet...im taking pics until im all done with project IS300. and if i were to take pics now, itd break ur heart. it got scrapped like 50% of its paint off, so it dosent look good. itll be Candy Apple Red within 2 weeks though. also the other 2 cars in my lineup(my cousins whoes cars were identical to mine exceept for color soon) will soon be Diamond Pearl White and Candy Apple Blue
damn man...how could you scrape off the TCM paint, what a great color.....why didnt you just get the green or red.....

how much are you paying to have it painted??

i hope you doing it right, so that it will survive MASS winters...i heard a decent full paint job is in the $7000-9000 range.....

keep us posted....

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tsopranoMB said:
SeXiLeXi said:
damn man...how could you scrape off the TCM paint, what a great color.....why didnt you just get the green or red.....

i hope you doing it right, so that it will survive MASS winters...i heard a decent full paint job is in the $7000-9000 range.....

keep us posted....
i myself didnt scrape it off...an asswipe did after i got into a fight with him :pissed: :whine: ...but he couldve left my cousins cars(which were parked next to mine in the back of a shopping plaza where i work) alone but he had to mess with theirs too. :pissed: :whine: i wanted to go put a couple bullets in his head. :bitching:
it will cost me 6000 each for the candies and 3500 for the DPW. the painter will do every part that was once TCM into the new color. Interior, Exterior, Engine Bay, Trunk, ECT. and yes, it is a hookup but the painter has 15+ years experience. I loved TCM

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tsopranoMB said:
SeXiLeXi said:

keep us posted....
i myself didnt scrape it off...an asswipe did after i got into a fight with him :pissed: :whine: ...but he couldve left my cousins cars(which were parked next to mine in the back of a shopping plaza where i work) alone but he had to mess with theirs too. :pissed: :whine: i wanted to go put a couple bullets in his head. :bitching:
it will cost me 6000 each for the candies and 3500 for the DPW. the painter will do every part that was once TCM into the new color. Interior, Exterior, Engine Bay, Trunk, ECT. and yes, it is a hookup but the painter has 15+ years experience. I loved TCM

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i found the one on colorado lexus club, it looks a lot safer so i did that one, i finished yeaterday. and some of you might wonder how i have fog lights with a C-West kit, its aftermarket Hella lights. I thought instead of rewiring the whole thing, ill just plug them into the existing herness and be dont with it, so i did!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts