Lexus IS Forum banner

101 - 120 of 470 Posts

·
4,636 Posts
So is there anything i need to do when installing these to make it easier? Or do I just install them and adjust to where everything sits level and is to my liking. i have never installed adjustable coilovers so any tips on install would be great!

oh and if there is any update on these post them asap, im pumped to get these!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
In regards to my post, thmotorsports has made good on some things to take care of my issue, and am happy with the service they are providing me at this point. They are doing their best to take care of their customers. Thumbs up to them.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Just ordered my set of Stance as well. I received a call from Eddie stating the current container expected this week is already sold out, and I'm second on the list for the container next month. :(
They are going to try to split freight and get more sets here sooner. If I have to pay a little more to get them here quicker, then I'm all for it....
GREAT customer service!

·
Registered
41 Posts
How much for a set of these for my 2001 IS300 to San Diego, CA? (still free shipping right)

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
The Stance have arrived!!!!!!!!!!!! All sets starting to ship today in the proper order they were received. It will take a few days to ship everything out, so tracking numbers will trickle into your emails.

101 - 120 of 470 Posts