Lexus IS Forum banner

81 - 100 of 470 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
thmotorsports has taken care of the issue I had, and are making an attempt to make their customer service a priority. Thumbs up to them. I will leave the post below for reference and to see that the company will attempt to fix things.

Just a heads up to everyone, I was also promised to be a part of the May shipment too. I have the pm from Eddie guaranteeing me coilovers by the end of may. Seems quite a few of us were promised this, in this thread and a couple of others.

I spoke with THMotorsports on the phone, and they apologized to me, saying they would take care of it by giving me something like 25.00 off, and I would see them by the end of the first week of june. Now I just read mid-June. 1 week further out now??

My concern is everyone is being promised to get their orders first , then telling us it will be later after we were supposed to receive our orders. Please just be up front with us THMotorsports, and be up front with everyone that places an order in the future.

I still plan on waiting vs canceling; Because, I hope these are as good for the money as people are saying, plus the waiting I've done already. I am just sharing my experience so prospective buyers can have an idea of the service being provided.

Here is a link to the last set being offered May 15 for sale.
http://my.is/forums/f180/stance-1-left-end-may-shipment-1st-come-1st-serve-388742/

And my order confimation.
THMotorsports Order Confirmation

Dear name removed

Thank you for your recent order.

Order Number: 26805 | Placed: 4/18/2009 ..... Received invoice on 4/20/2009
My set was given away for some reason.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
SJust a heads up to everyone, I was also promised to be a part of the May shipment too. I have the pm from Eddie guaranteeing me coilovers by the end of may. Seems quite a few of us were promised this, in this thread and a couple of others.

I spoke with THMotorsports on the phone, and they apologized to me, saying they would take care of it by giving me something like 25.00 off, and I would see them by the end of the first week of june. Now I just read mid-June. 1 week further out now??

My concern is everyone is being promised to get their orders first , then telling us it will be later after we were supposed to receive our orders. Please just be up front with us THMotorsports, and be up front with everyone that places an order in the future.

I still plan on waiting vs canceling; Because, I hope these are as good for the money as people are saying, plus the waiting I've done already. I am just sharing my experience so prospective buyers can have an idea of the service being provided.

Here is a link to the last set being offered May 15 for sale.
http://my.is/forums/f180/stance-1-left-end-may-shipment-1st-come-1st-serve-388742/

And my order confimation.
THMotorsports Order Confirmation

Dear name removed

Thank you for your recent order.

Order Number: 26805 | Placed: 4/18/2009 ..... Received invoice on 4/20/2009
My set was given away for some reason.
Thanks for letting me know. I'm 100% behind you on this one.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Summit, I totally feel your pain.. I also was told May for these stances.

I paid in full on 4-23, and was told I was spot 3 of 5 for this end of may shipment.

I haven't heard a word about anything since I purchased them, and now its june.. Whats Going On? Update, please.

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Guys,

We have a shipping department who handles this. The shipment was shorted in May for every single Stance coilover that I have posted up. It bothers me you guys don't have them in hand, because the June container is fully sold out as well meaning there better be more coming from Stance. Please contact him at 1-800-959-0145 ext 7.

Again: 1-800-959-0145 ext 7 M-F 12-5pm CST

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
I had my order in 4/18/09, you guaranteed me a set by the end of may, you are in another thread advertising the last set on may 15th......my invoice was dated 4/20/09.......you were advertising "the last set of the May container 5/15/09.....??????? Please explain to all of us how that makes sense. You can find the link in my post on page 6.:suspiciou

Not trying to hurt your business at all, I just want an explanation on how it makes sense. I would have been fine if I was told expect them in June, hell, I was fine after talking on the phone with you guys, and you said sorry, expect them in June, but when I saw you were advertising a set 5/15/09, I became upset. I am willing to hear a legit explanation. Things happen, I understand that.
I thought about the same thing, and it kinda got me curious as well.

I honestly don't see the point in calling. The shipping department belongs to part of THMotorsports (correct me if I'm wrong), you guys should be able to handle any internal problems within your own departments and give the customer a direct answer.

I'd be fine with something like "Sorry about the delay, you can expect them by late June", or something like that.

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
I thought about the same thing, and it kinda got me curious as well.

I honestly don't see the point in calling. The shipping department belongs to part of THMotorsports (correct me if I'm wrong), you guys should be able to handle any internal problems within your own departments and give the customer a direct answer.

I'd be fine with something like "Sorry about the delay, you can expect them by late June", or something like that.

The shipping department does, but he can get a hold of Stance faster than the all of us sales guys here. If you want, he is also at email: [email protected] but its better to call imho. I like to call.

If not, PM me and I will get you guys real updates in accordance to my shipping department.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Thanks for the reply! I suppose I'll try giving them a call tomorrow when I have time and see what happens from there.

Others who are in the same situation, please update on your scenario as well.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Mine was ordered Feb and got it by April...the wait is worthwhile coz I'm very satisfied how they ride. BTW... I'm getting the new pillowball mount straight from Stance USA. Im not sure if it is an upgrade from the first batch.

GL w/ everything guys U'll love 'em.

81 - 100 of 470 Posts