Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I don't know about this one. He does not state anything of the wear and tear on the unit (miles, etc). He lives in CA, does anyone know of someone in CA with a Toyomoto kit (aside for IS300Chic)? He says the kit usually goes for 6500-7500, Toyomoto kits are in-house installs that run from 10-11.5k.

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Intensive IS300 said:
i say BS!.....anyone else agree?

:boring:
theres a chance it could be but i wouldnt risk bidding that much for a kit online even if its a good deal. now if i live driving distance and i could come by and check out the kit before i bid then thats a different story if not its not worth the risk

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
no pictures no nuffin. give me his home address then i might buy it. (insurance purposes) :wink:

·
8,849 Posts
It is missing a big part of the turbo setup - engine management.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Stage I always comes with at LEAST 550 cc injectors...Lacne is not a under dog...He puts only the best in his kits...Look false to me
-MAtt

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
James Hong said:
Kit normally costs $6500-$7500
:roll: obviously he has no clue what he is talking about.
toyo stage 2's are 10k+

i doubt its legit.
Keep in mind their price includes the install and tuning of the car. So if this is for real, that price is about right just for the kit itself.

And if this is for the SC300, it costs a little less than the kits for our IS's.

·
Registered
56 Posts
ITP said:
James Hong said:
Kit normally costs $6500-$7500
:roll: obviously he has no clue what he is talking about.
toyo stage 2's are 10k+

i doubt its legit.
Keep in mind their price includes the install and tuning of the car. So if this is for real, that price is about right just for the kit itself.

And if this is for the SC300, it costs a little less than the kits for our IS's.
Actually, the kit price was $7500, if this is the guy I'm thinking about.

-scott

1 - 13 of 13 Posts