Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard Fishiest1 mention that he has one and can't get a hold of him... anyone know what this is exactly, what it does, etc?

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
he does not have one yet.. he has it on order, it should be out in a month.. look for posts in the fast forum, there is one being tested on my car now... gains are still unknown.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Sorry, I've not been able to answer. I was on call this weekend.

Fairuza is correct. I dont have it yet but I have already ordered it along with the race intake. They have not posted the hp increase as of yet due to there is still more testing in progress but I think if you talk to them directly they can shed some light as to what you can expect. Fairuza can correct me if I'm wrong but I think it would be safe to say that you could expect close to a 30 hp gain with the complete set.

Hope that helps!:)

Tread lightly,

<:(((><iest1

·
Registered
143 Posts
Originally posted by Fishiest1:
Fairuza can correct me if I'm wrong but I think it would be safe to say that you could expect close to a 30 hp gain with the complete set.
Complete Set ?? Is that mean a combination of SRT intake+Mod exhaust+Stage2 ECU = 30HP gain
OR
Just Stage 2 ECU = 30 HP Gain (I'm definitely interested !!!!!!)

Anyway, that's a very impressive number there. Thanks

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
The gain is with the stage 2 ECU, SRT intake, race piggy back and everything else stock.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does the piggy back require a pro installation, or can someone with descent soldering skill do it?

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Anyone can do it, just takes about 2-3 hours being carefull. I did mine, I had no prior experience, just with speaker wire soldering.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts