Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sad to say I'm still rollin on stock graphites, with my recent PFS purchase, gotta upgrade the width on my wheels.

sorry i compu handipcapp and have no pics (someone could post some=awesome n give dots if i ever get some :D )

so damn hard to decide on the two, I've always love SSRs but HREs have been growing on me ever since i've seen UNVME's ride

if you netters could give me some pros n cons of the two, I'm all ears

shiet, wrong forum
:oops: sorry mods

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks bro !

r those hre silver, polished, or brushed aluminum, can't really tell from the pics?

nice pics though

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mr who said:
SSR Courage

nice

whooaa!!!

that is freak'n awesome!

heys guys so watcha think between the two?

maybe put hre's in the back 10in. and ssr's in the front 8in. ?

think it'll look wack?

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Yes. two different rims... :(

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Moved

BrandonTirerack said:
I moved this from suspension forum.

thanks bro! Brandon-how come you guys don't have these type of ssr's of tirerack website? jus curious

Ltunedgirl- :D hi, (a little bit of mack going on here) yur really a chick? if so thats DOPE! :eek: I've always loved ssr's, hows about show me a pic of your ride and YOU?

thanks, I send you sum hawaii pics of my ride

:eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Re: Moved

Tire Rack only carries the GT line and the Competitions. SSR makes so many other models that are basically only available in Japan. In fact, the Competitions are called something else in Japan.

goldznnz said:
BrandonTirerack said:
I moved this from suspension forum.

thanks bro! Brandon-how come you guys don't have these type of ssr's of tirerack website? jus curious

Ltunedgirl- :D hi, (a little bit of mack going on here) yur really a chick? if so thats DOPE! :eek: I've always loved ssr's, hows about show me a pic of your ride and YOU?

thanks, I send you sum hawaii pics of my ride

:eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ltunedgirl said:
i like the SSR courage...not too many people have them...i have SSR Schnitts on mine...

bet those cost ya a good 3-4 G's

hmmmmmmmmmm .... ... maybe i pimp these ssr shnitts.... na jk :D

ltunedgirl what size r your rims n tires ? thanks

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
watcha think of this rim?

wondering how'd it look on our car, and wonder if thats enough lip on the rim too?

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
the courages are awesome...steve ganz at carson toyota sells anytype of SSR and can get them custom offset for you too

get the courage

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
damn, all you guys r getting me so HYPE't for these both of these rims :crazy:

ltuned girl, just may take your advice on this, and call carson toyota :D at eurosport in hawaii, i got quoted around $3400 for a set of 19's and tires.... don't know if thats a good deal or what, but one of my friend is like phuck that and shop around. thats why i though of getting HRE's prolly through UNVME or somewhere.

so hard to decide where to spend 4-5 g's on rims. :-? well i've gotta finish my pfs stg 2 install, hopefully very soon, then the rims.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts