Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone seen these wheels before? Debating if I want to get these in the future...let me know what you all think...yay or nay?

Oh, and I am going 19's too...not sure of the offset I want yet either....but, something like 19x8.5 fronts and 19x9.5 rears.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I think they look pretty good. SSR are quality wheels, too. I hate when wheels don't come with centercaps, though, but that's probably just a personal pet peeve.

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
^ Not just a personal pet peeves, I think majority hates that factor. Nothing like spending 2k on wheels and see the rust on the hub afterwards. You can get the Carbon Fiber SSR caps as an option though.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad that everyone has been so postive about these wheels so far....thx everyone makes me feel a lil at ease knowing others approve:)

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I have a GGP as well and want to get some gold or bronze wheels. I think it looks really good and makes you stand out. Realize some people will hate, but they probably would never have the balls to go outside the box and once you go outside the box you'll get more box.

Reactions: is_300guy

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
"What else am I missing???"

That would be these wheels, get um and post pics

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I feel that the Bronze or gold color matches just about any color car out there.....just like black with a silver/machined lip looks good on any color...but you are right, some ppl out there may hate, but it's what "YOU" like is all that matters. And I am leaning towards this so much more....thx bro!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I feel that the Bronze or gold color matches just about any color car out there.....just like black with a silver/machined lip looks good on any color...but you are right, some ppl out there may hate, but it's what "YOU" like is all that matters. And I am leaning towards this so much more....thx bro!
They will definitely look great on your car. I wish I could rock a set of bronze/ gold wheels. I don't think they look too good on yellow, though.

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
i'd been thinking about these wheels for a while now. Definitely a thumbs up! Not too many options out there for step lip fans like myself = (

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
They will definitely look great on your car. I wish I could rock a set of bronze/ gold wheels. I don't think they look too good on yellow, though.
Thx Samantha. I will keep you guys posted on when I think about getting these badass shoes...:)

i'd been thinking about these wheels for a while now. Definitely a thumbs up! Not too many options out there for step lip fans like myself = (
I like them cause no one else is sporting them...now I know that there are someone else too! Very nice!

sexy wheels.

have you seen the new SSR VF

More Japan - SSR
Ohhh...those are very nice too as well.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts