Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
That looks fucking HOT! Definitely impressed, and it's getting harder and harder for me to be impressed (<< not that it matters) since many people have the same set ups.

Pic requests: hi rez, different angles w/closeups, and not as dark. I'm easy to please. Congrats on the ride

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
looks great! SSR GT3 has been one of my favoriate rims!! great choice :D

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CRB said:
Those look sharp. Any rubbing from the rear under load or from the front at full lock?
So far no rubbing with two passengers in the back

Is3doublE0 said:
How much did you get those wheels for? IT LOOKS DOPE! What size rim? are you dropped?
Thanks.... these are 18s (I have been told the 19s do come in satin but haven't seen them) and I have s-techs.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
9.5" fits in the back? Did you do anything to the fender to accommodate that size?

Do you think you could get 275s on in the back?

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SEABASS said:
9.5" fits in the back? Did you do anything to the fender to accommodate that size?

Do you think you could get 275s on in the back?
No fender modification at all- I think 255s are the biggest you can go without cutting or rolling the fender- dont quote me though! And- having the wide rear is one reason I chose 18s instead of 19s.

And why is it that you see a decent looking ride and it is assumed its a guy?? ;) But thanks anyway Asiansensation!

(still working on new pictures i promise)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts