Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Mo,

Is this something you've considered? My IS was a rock star last year as far as looks and stares and questions about the setup. One of your cars would be that much more intriguing! There is no doubt that it would generate more buzz about the IS and your shop too. What's it going to take to get you to bring a car to this years event?

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
That would be cool.

Hell, I'd like to see them at OH2K8! If he is too busy, I'd be happy to drive the car to/from for them...hahahaha.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
It would be awesome if SRT was at OH2k8, we had a blast last year and it would be great if we even had some of the major tuners there. If anything to drive a car out there and showcase a kit or parts that you have made, and to show that a srt car can be driven like it should be!

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
As much as we would like to go unfortunately it is not going to happen. We are actually trying to organize a track event this year.

As far as driving a car and showing how it should be driven, well, all my customers that drive 10 second IS300 daily definitely know the answer to that. ;)

It would be awesome if SRT was at OH2k8, we had a blast last year and it would be great if we even had some of the major tuners there. If anything to drive a car out there and showcase a kit or parts that you have made, and to show that a srt car can be driven like it should be!

·
Registered
218 Posts
As much as we would like to go unfortunately it is not going to happen. We are actually trying to organize a track event this year.

As far as driving a car and showing how it should be driven, well, all my customers that drive 10 second IS300 daily definitely know the answer to that. ;)

Count Me in for that so don't have it till my cars done:p

·
Registered
517 Posts
Okay, here is the official schedule for the TX2K8 event. Let's see who wants to go check this out with me. Mo? I'll provide the SRT platform just for you Mo.

FINAL TX2K8 Schedule:

March 20,2008 (Thursday) - Road Racing/Driver's Education - Texas World Speedway

March 21, 2008 (Friday) - Dyno Day/Show-N-Shine - Lonestar Motorsports Park

March 22, 2008 (Saturday) - 60 to 130 Competition - Lonestar Motorsports Park

March 23, 2008 (Sunday) - Drag Racing Event - Lonestar Motorsports Park

Lonestar Motorsports Park - Home Page

TX2K8 - Supra Nationals OFFICIAL DATES and EVENTS - Supraforums.com

·
Boostin in the 505
2,242 Posts
I'm thinking about heading out there as well. Are there any SRT guys that live out there I could meet up with?

·
Boostin in the 505
2,242 Posts
I'm headed down Thursday with a few other local supra guys. Is 1qwklex the only other person who is gonna be there?

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Well I guess it is official.

We will be at TX2K8. However, we will not be bringing the shop car.

Tom AKA 1qwklexIS has graciously offered to use his car at TX2K8 and we at SRT are very grateful to him.

Incase you all do not remember Tom's car. It was his car that we recently dynoed at PFS dyno event that did 824RWHP spinning tires. He just picked up the car this past friday and drove it NON-STOP (except to eat, fill-up gas, and restroom breaks) for 26 hours back to Texas without a single issue at all.

More details to come soon about the event!

1 - 20 of 95 Posts