Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
If it is brand new like he claims, then how does he know of everything that it did to his car? Like:

This is a NEW NEVER USED, Racing ECU for Lexus GS300, IS300, SC300. I Bought this unit before I recived my Intake system from SRT. It has added 10-15 hp alone to my IS300.

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the auction ended and i found out that the winner was my brother. I asked him about it and he was surprised how I found out because that was going to be my Christmas present. haha I just hope that bastard lets me install it asap :D

well do you think he got a good deal for it?

brand new srt race ecu for $115 w/ shipping and handling included

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
as said before, its kinda weird how the seller knew what his gains were without even installing it... :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah it is weird, i seriosuly dont know. I just hope that the ecu is working perfectly. Im going to have my brother email him and ask about it before he pays him. Do you guys think its too late and my bro has no choice. I hope this guy gives a legit reason.

"This is a NEW NEVER USED, Racing ECU for Lexus GS300, IS300, SC300. I Bought this unit before I recived my Intake system from SRT. It has added 10-15 hp alone to my IS300. I also noticed that the slugish response I had before I installed this is gone. What I was the most excited about is the car now has a new life of it's own. The car is reborn, and runs awsome. This works with all years and is a great, easy, and cheep way to get more HP!! Comes with ECU Brain, cables and even the installation manual. Paypal accepted Thanks and bid strong "

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My bro asked him and this was his exact reply.

"In the discription I also said I bought the full intake system, and it comes
with one. Hence I have two now."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.