Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made a purchase from the "Store" on the Dec 3, granted it was only a few days ago. However since i came across this thread about how people have been waiting for more than a month and have not recieved any info or there items. I went ahead and filed a paypal dispute, I tried calling today for verification and got no answer ( fax machine ) :pissed: . I will post if there are any changes.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought the intake before i viewed this thread. I have the dispute open. I will get my money or my product one way or another.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is Store. Refunded me the full amount. I dont think these guys are bad in any way. I believe just there communications need to be more up to date.

·
13,727 Posts
Apparently you have not read all of the posts in this thread.
I do not want to say that anyone who runs the store is bad, but when you take someone's money for something and provide no tracking numbers, no responses other than "order completed," and no product after 30+ days you have an issue.

Having worked in retail, I have no issue with an item being out of stock, or on back order, if that is the case for these issues. But how hard is it to communicate this with your customers, y'know, the people you have taken money from??

I am sure the people or person who runs this store has no issue finding the time to go down to the bank and collect the money that they have been recieving, and probably even can find the time to spend it on what they want.

But the fact of the matter is if you take money from someone for the sale of an item, the purchaser would expect that item in a timely fashion. I'm not saying next day or anything, but shit, I paid $4.50 for shipping on top of the item and my order is 30+ days late. This is unacceptable, and the administrators of this site should be aware of it.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I 100% agree with what you are saying. There communication is extremely laxed. For instance i recieved a notification from them as soon as i filed the dispute. As you can see from my earlier posts i did this during my lunch break. I contacted them and communicated back and forth via paypal dispute resolution center. They wanted me to lift my dispute before they processed the order. I informed them once i recieve the item i will remove the dispute. Dispute is my only insurance. Once resolved you cannot start another dispute with the same transaction. I gave them the option to ship my item and i remove the dispute they disagreed with my proposal and refunded my payment.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am a business owner myself and my goal would be to make the customer happy. Customer satisfaction is what makes or breaks a companies reputation and standings. I wish everyone the best of luck and hope everyone can get this resolved ASAP!!

·
13,727 Posts
Thanks for the update T A C H, I think this line from you sums it up best:

" I gave them the option to ship my item and i remove the dispute they disagreed with my proposal and refunded my payment."

Heaven forbid they actually ship out the item that you paid for, that would be crazy! Then they would not be able to collect more money from unsuspecting customers through paypal. When faced with a choice to do the right thing and honor the sale, they chose to give you your money back and wash their hands of the whole thing.

I know I can file a dispute with my card company (who I actually work for,) but I think its unfair for my company to waste money and time on an investigation and refunding me money back for something that was not their fault. However, depending on how long this thing plays out, I may have to.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I sincerely hope for argument sake they read all the posts that have been made on this thread and others to rectify everyone's concerns weather its to refund everyone there payments or ship out the products asap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts