Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if it is possable for either SRT's ECU Wiring diagram is incorrect or my 04 IS has what they (SRT) are calling an 02 ECU? I have found the right colors and everything its just that the layout and color arrangement thay have in the installtion directions and the ones posted on this site state they are for an 02????? Have any of you happened run into this? I bought the car new so it (ECU) shouldnt have been changed and doesnt look as thought it has.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,954 Posts
Indigoblueis said:
Can anyone tell me if it is possable for either SRT's ECU Wiring diagram is incorrect or my 04 IS has what they (SRT) are calling an 02 ECU? I have found the right colors and everything its just that the layout and color arrangement thay have in the installtion directions and the ones posted on this site state they are for an 02????? Have any of you happened run into this? I bought the car new so it (ECU) shouldnt have been changed and doesnt look as thought it has.
English please...

So you are trying to install the R-ECU in an 04?

Just match the colors with the diag. should be fine

I thought the 01 was the dif. in ECU (could be wrong) someone verify


if all else fails contact [email protected] SRT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IMPRIMIS said:
English please...

So you are trying to install the R-ECU in an 04?

Just match the colors with the diag. should be fine

I thought the 01 was the dif. in ECU (could be wrong) someone verify


if all else fails contact [email protected] SRT
The diagram that matches my ECU says it is for an 02 not an 04. There is one that says it is for 2001+ but its not even close!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,098 Posts
Indigoblueis said:
The diagram that matches my ECU says it is for an 02 not an 04. There is one that says it is for 2001+ but its not even close!
yes use the 2002+,they have not changed the ecu since 2002.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
411 Posts
the only different ECU is the 01 all others are the same.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top