Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just taken my srt intake and ecu off my 2002 is300 and I am getting a 2003 5 speed is 300. I forgot to look at what wires I connect to. Can someone email or post the installation directions for me please. My email is [email protected] or if you can post them on here for I really would appreciate it.

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
The wires are all colored... Can't you just look at the colors and connect color to color? :roll:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey

No there is one wire that doesnt match, you have to cut a wire in two and wire one color to one side and another color to the other. I cant remeber which wire though. But someone has emailed me the instructions so I am good now, thatnks for the help. Oh does anyone know if the srt and ecu is different from the auto and manual shift? I bought the srt for my automatic but now i'm getting a 5 speed, does it matter?

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Dude, the SRT wires are the ones that are different.

Once you take the ECU out, the normal wires are there, and for hell's sake, they MATCH. Just put the colors together.

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
This may help. I didn't read the thread at all, but it seems like the person having problems probably shouldn't be doing this at all. Whatever. Here goes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts