Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i mean... 2500 miles... it's basically new.. i've seen other .netter want 350 + shipping for over 10k ones.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,925 Posts
do u know how to install? so u got rid of ur RMM for an SRT?
hm...if the price ever goes down to under 3 bills i'll pick it up.

-Aaron
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,954 Posts
onyxaltezza said:
do u know how to install? so u got rid of ur RMM for an SRT?
hm...if the price ever goes down to under 3 bills i'll pick it up.

-Aaron
-aaron

Install is easy, he has the booklet no issues with it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,925 Posts
so just install like any other intake? reset ecu and drive around?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have the instruction and shouldn't be that bad to install this. i think the price is pretty reasonable.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,954 Posts
onyxaltezza said:
so just install like any other intake? reset ecu and drive around?
Hmm no

You have to solder into the ECU

(but you may want to get some help maybe itzjowe could help you -_- :lol: )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,925 Posts
HAHAHA SHUTUP JASON.
anyways.

ian i know, ur price is beyond reasoneable lol. however if somehow u cant sell it, i will take it. =D and no, i wont back out wit the RMM like last time. os this is also part of ur plans to go legit? b/c of ur uncle?

-Aaron
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pm replied.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
IMPRIMIS said:
Hmm no

You have to solder into the ECU

(but you may want to get some help maybe itzjowe could help you -_- :lol: )
i guess... soldering is the hardest part.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top