Lexus IS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 106 of 106 Posts
Discussion starter · #101 ·
isman said:
ltunedgirl said:
mokujin101 said:
DICK,, did i say i live in he GHETTO, IF you call Jamaica Estates the Ghetto,.. then go fuckyourself.. u cant even afford to look at my house bitch.. and my priorites i have 5 cars, and one on order..

so there u fuckin FOB!!!!!!!!!!
I thought you said you were moving, at least that's what you said when i saw you pushing your shopping cart down the street
Hey go back to the PL where you belong, if you know what's good for ya. :pissed:
isman check your PM...last one I promise :wink:

isman said:
ltunedgirl said:
mokujin101 said:
DICK,, did i say i live in he GHETTO, IF you call Jamaica Estates the Ghetto,.. then go fuckyourself.. u cant even afford to look at my house bitch.. and my priorites i have 5 cars, and one on order..

I thought you said you were moving, at least that's what you said when i saw you pushing your shopping cart down the street
Hey go back to the PL where you belong, if you know what's good for ya. :pissed:
:oops:

ltunedgirl said:
isman said:
ltunedgirl said:
mokujin101 said:

:oops:
That's a good girl....I'll give you some Scooby snacks when I'm in town next time :p

Alex,
Im glad things are coming together with the kit :D

Just remember to always give extra time for the turbo install....that way if things are done on time you are happy, and if they are done quicker than expected you are VERY happy 8)

Discussion starter · #105 ·
is300hottie said:
Alex,
Im glad things are coming together with the kit :D

Just remember to always give extra time for the turbo install....that way if things are done on time you are happy, and if they are done quicker than expected you are VERY happy 8)
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to be bringing it to a shop to have everything installed because i'm not exactly the best DIY person out there. :wink:

ltunedgirl said:
mokujin101 said:

you sure that was me? and not your moms? :D

101 - 106 of 106 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.