Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went snowboarding this weekend and had my snowboard where the nav goes 'i didnt think it would move so i left my kvt-911 open and went to go get more of my snowboard gear! Came back and saw the board lying on my shift knob! Driving up to bear I realized I had scratch the screen about 2 inch long which can be seen during the day.. IS THERE ANY WAY TO REMOVE THAT SCRATCH ON THE LCD? thanks guys

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Is3doublE0 said:
Went snowboarding this weekend and had my snowboard where the nav goes 'i didnt think it would move so i left my kvt-911 open and went to go get more of my snowboard gear! Came back and saw the board lying on my shift knob! Driving up to bear I realized I had scratch the screen about 2 inch long which can be seen during the day.. IS THERE ANY WAY TO REMOVE THAT SCRATCH ON THE LCD? thanks guys
- 2 inches :eek:
- damn... looks like you have to sell it to me for $500 now :crazy:

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
does the scratch affect the touchscreen function?

I don't think there is a fix for it, but if it's not noticeable (unless in direct sunlight) I'd just leave it...

or.... sell it to me for $501.00 :crazy:

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
kraze8 said:

I don't think there is a fix for it, but if it's not noticeable (unless in direct sunlight) I'd just leave it...

:roll: I'll try to be nicer, if you try to be smarter.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If i can get the NEW 7inch mp3 KENWOOD i will sell it... hhaha - Man I just get lazy folding down the screen thats why I left it up. YOU GUYS DONT DO THE SAME... scratched up but works like new. :-?

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
dut said:
kraze8 said:

:oops: :oops:

... you like to quote my sig for some reason. :crazy: :lol:

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Is3doublE0 said:
If i can get the NEW 7inch mp3 KENWOOD i will sell it... hhaha - Man I just get lazy folding down the screen thats why I left it up. YOU GUYS DONT DO THE SAME... scratched up but works like new. :-?
- oh yea, you have to MANUALLY flip the screen.... I remember thats something I was kind of like "eh, wtf" about... you paying $1,700 for it, can they at least put a motor please?...

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
kraze8 said:
dut said:
kraze8 said:

:oops: :oops:

... you like to quote my sig for some reason. :crazy: :lol:
- just lazy

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
dut said:
Is3doublE0 said:
- oh yea, you have to MANUALLY flip the screen.... I remember thats something I was kind of like "eh, wtf" about... you paying $1,700 for it, can they at least put a motor please?...
no motor = less shit to break later on. :crazy:

but if they can make it to slide in and out with a motor, adding another servo to have the thing tilt should've been add.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.