Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
That is it I am selling my IS and gettign the two door, Sign me up!!!!! Think they will let me put all of my mods from my current IS on the two door version inthe parking lot???lol

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
That will be cool, having 2 is300's

·
11,062 Posts
I looked at more of the pictures..esp. from Europe. Anyone else think that Mercedes Benz Maybach looks like the return of the station wagon?

P.S. I've had a two door car before. Can't think of what the attraction might be...Bloody inconvenient as far as I'm concerned. Oh well, someone must be wanting them or they wouldn't make 'em.

·
Registered
458 Posts
You guys think that pic is legit? I mean it says that it is computer enhanced. I hope it is for real but, I have seen some extremely good shaves done on cars and this to me screams fake. I dunno'

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
I dunno about you guys, but I have grown fond of my old 4 door IS. When i see a coupe or a convertible in pics it looks "not right" I cant see myself in a "IScoupe" Maybe Im just losing it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
7 Participants
BigDaddyRich
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing