Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Log onto your accounts on sprintpcs.com. Turns out you can switch plans for free right now. And they have several holiday specials going on. I was able to upgrade my minutes and get unlimited nights and weekends, AND add 100 anytime minutes, while SAVING $5 bucks a month on my bill each month.

The only catches are, now my off peak time doesnt start til 9pm (used to be 8pm) and of course a new 1 year agreement has been put in place.

So do yourself a favor and check the new plans.

Just thought I would add, that my cell bill is now LESS than 30 bucks a month. Not to shabby :)

·
Registered
660 Posts
still nothin like i already got being offered...

650 anytime
4000 night and weekend (unlimited for my purposes)
Vision plan with unlimited MB txfr

$44.99 / month...

that's a good deal :eek:

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
I just called Sprint a few days ago and told them if they couldn't do something to make me happy I was ganna cancel my account, as my contract expired in Nov. They gave me 300 anytime plus unlimited nights for $29.95, and also gave me 250 extra anytime for a total of 550 a month, AND they moved my start time of off-peak from 9PM to 8PM. I finally feel like I'm getting a good deal with Sprint.

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ISthree00 said:
still nothin like i already got being offered...

650 anytime
4000 night and weekend (unlimited for my purposes)
Vision plan with unlimited MB txfr

$44.99 / month...

that's a good deal :eek:
not really. I pay less than 30 bucks a month INCLUDING taxes, and I get unlimited nigths and weekends, and 300 anytime....

·
Registered
6 Posts
damn... i get 300 anytime and unlimited night and weekend for 29.99 right now. I dunno if they could do any better than that. I just got my phone like a month ago.

·
Registered
683 Posts
yea, were offering good plans right now (i work for sprint :D ) they go till mid jan. i think...got any questions, ask.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
noobie said:
yea, were offering good plans right now (i work for sprint :D ) they go till mid jan. i think...got any questions, ask.
I got a question!!!!! When are you going to make a infrastructure the fucking works? Or dont sell over the limit of your systems. Your God Damn web site wont even work to activate a phone 3/4 of the time, let alone the wireless web access. I travel alot for my work, and I thought the Sprint would be a good choice...fucking WRONG. One year with it I gave it a chance, then two I was being hasty, but now three years and its worse than ever wher ever I go, fuck em, I m going to , At&t or T-mobile. in 1 more month. Sorry I had to Vent....

·
Useless
5,346 Posts
I just switched my plan to 2000 anytime minute, free long distance, unlimited nights and weekends, free PCS 2 PCS, unlimited Vision.
3 Phones share this paln for $95.00/month

That comes out to 31.67 per phone, 666.67 minutes per phone in anytime airtime, and of course unlimited pcs 2 pcs.

Only the main # signed the 1 year agreement so at anytime the other 2 phones can be dumped at no cost. Plus I received a $140.00 credit towards my last bill for all the bitching that I have done about their service in the last month.

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
I'm still on my Nextel. I'm not digging the deal anymore...

500 anytime minutes, Unlimited Two-way & text messaging. And, um, that's it really. No real good things on a Nextel...and I pay, after taxes, $85 a month. :( Now you see why I'm switching. It's just not worth paying ANY amount of money for a fuckin' walkie-talkie that has no extras.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I can't wait to cancel sprint and go with someone else. i have a damn good plan with them but, you can't ever use your minutes so who gives an F how many you have to use. I like my number so, what's this I hear bout waiting a few months to take my number to Verizon or ATT? I have to wait another month or two anyway for my plan to expire.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
So, in a few months you will be able to switch your Sprint number to another carrier? The main reason I'm staying w/ Sprint is beacuse I don't want the hassle of having to get a new number.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
HoustonLex said:
Just thought I would add, that my cell bill is now LESS than 30 bucks a month. Not to shabby :)
who cares if every other call is dropped and you can't get service at home or in the office?
I switched from sprint to nextel simply cuz the service sucked

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
20 Participants
noobie
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing