Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
decided to hold off on rims for the meantime want to get lowering springs what brands do you suggest?

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
You should search the forums for that question. It's been asked many times and many good answers have been given.

Reactions: MSMIS3

·
Registered
960 Posts
well if you want a subtle drop eibach pro kit or swift. i personally have swift sprigns and i love them! comfortable ride but when taking turns it does an amazing job.

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey lets be lazy and tell everyone to look it up instead of giving opinion! i too am interested in case i actually spend money on this thing. where can i buy them, the swifts? ohh maybe i should do a search and look instead of giving me a reputable retailer!

this place is unbelieveable. to those that actually answer questions, thanks. for those that dont....reduce my gay ass rep points at will!

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
hey lets be lazy and tell everyone to look it up instead of giving opinion! i too am interested in case i actually spend money on this thing. where can i buy them, the swifts? ohh maybe i should do a search and look instead of giving me a reputable retailer!

this place is unbelieveable. to those that actually answer questions, thanks. for those that dont....reduce my gay ass rep points at will!
this is a very simple, yet broad question to ask. there are so many variables, including personal tastes, budget, etc...

by doing an incredibly simple search you can find the answers you want in about 10 minutes. the topic of "what springs should i get?" has been covered more times than you would ever think and every time the thread covers the exact same conversation.

people don't tell you to search because they are lazy; people tell you to search because it's the easiest thing to do.

·
Registered
146 Posts
yeah lets be lazy and go look it up urself. crester is right. if u werent lazy to look then u would find better answers than what ur goin to get on here.thats what the forum is for.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts