Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone refer me to any places in Orange County where I can get my springs installed. I'm looking to not go over $125. I've tried dynamic auto and they're trying to charge $250! I need to get this done in the next few days so please refer or if anybody has the tools and the time, I'd be willing to pay you! I'll probably need a spring compressor but word is you can rent one at autozone. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Call up wheel connection in Lake Forest 949-540-1406 and ask for Dino. Cool guy to work with. I had my coilovers installed there about 3 months ago. I think I paid $125. Good luck!

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
Call up wheel connection in Lake Forest 949-540-1406 and ask for Dino. Cool guy to work with. I had my coilovers installed there about 3 months ago. I think I paid $125. Good luck!
coilover install is easier than installing springs. springs require you to disassemble and then re-assemble the strut assembly. more labor, hence higher price.'

on another note, gutierreze i think ive seen your car around. i live in lake forest.

·
Registered
220 Posts
coilover install is easier than installing springs. springs require you to disassemble and then re-assemble the strut assembly. more labor, hence higher price.'

on another note, gutierreze i think ive seen your car around. i live in lake forest.
I should've been more specific, but that price is for a coilover or a spring/shock install per Dino when i called to get my coilovers installed and my brother did spring/shock on his S2000. Maybe he did the same price because we took two cars in, but it's worth a shot.

Yeah, I'm all over the OC. I work in San clemente, and drive to Anaheim 3 days a week for school so i am always driving in that area. I always have my foggies and parking lights on because i changed them to LED and i think the combo looks sick. Foggies/DRL/LED Parking Lights, great combo!

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
You could pm Malek also but don't know how much he'll charge.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts