Lexus IS Forum banner

81 - 100 of 183 Posts

·
Technical Poseur
23,313 Posts
I'm curious how that one came to be in Southern Florida. I've seen pictures of a 206RC at a Cars and Coffee in SoCal, but you can find one of anything in SoCal.

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Canadian Plates, we see all kind of wierd Canadian cars.

I saw a Nissan X-Trail at Costco the other day and an Acura CSX on the way to work. I also saw a Diesel Hilux Surf (RHD 4Runner) at Target.

Also I think we have super lax/paid-off DMV people, I see all kind of Foreign cars on the road.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I never have my camera with me, but for the 2nd time, I've seen the same Ferrari F-40 driving around my neighborhood here in Tokyo. Its such a change from all the Lambo's and Zonda's driving around!

·
Deus Vult
7,023 Posts
Saw a Tesla in traffic today. Unfortunately it was heavy traffic and I wasn't going to risk a collision just to take a pic.

·
Class III Aficionado
21,418 Posts
I never have my camera with me, but for the 2nd time, I've seen the same Ferrari F-40 driving around my neighborhood here in Tokyo. Its such a change from all the Lambo's and Zonda's driving around!
oh poor you LOL

·
Registered
555 Posts
oh poor you LOL
its kind of depressing actually....not a day seems to go by that I don't see a super car actually...and its not me driving it! So then I analyze my life and figure out where I went wrong. I told my self when I was five years old I'd have a Lamborghini Countage, and I havn't kept that promise! FML

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
its kind of depressing actually....not a day seems to go by that I don't see a super car actually...and its not me driving it! So then I analyze my life and figure out where I went wrong. I told my self when I was five years old I'd have a Lamborghini Countage, and I havn't kept that promise! FML
haha same here, i said i would buy one before i bought a house.

·
Registered
555 Posts
haha same here, i said i would buy one before i bought a house.
Maybe I'll look into buying a completed Kit car! that would satisfy my needs more so then spending $300K on a real one!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Damn. Nice cars. But yeah. See them in South Florida ALL the time. Kinda sucks because I used to get more excited when I saw cars like that. Hahaha. Now it's more like "oh, that's cool" LOL.

·
9,703 Posts
Spotted a mint green Gallardo, first time for me with that color. Didn't think i would like that color, it is actually quite amazing in person, granted it is a Lambo after all.

Like this one but with the factory mesh rims.

·
Banned
12,268 Posts
Bad pic is bad, it was raining and I was driving, but I'll just leave it here...

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Bad ass gtr there. I think I saw you driving a few days ago. Hows everything going I got a new phone and lost all my number hit me up.

·
Jedi Knight
7,619 Posts
potted...Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder

81 - 100 of 183 Posts