Lexus IS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
also spotted this at work, got to take it out and tear it up!! race mode and getting sideways was definately a dream come true. biggest adrenaline rush ever, didn't want to get out!

·
Jedi Knight
7,619 Posts
spotted old school (70's) Toyota Corolla... :approve:

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
also spotted this at work, got to take it out and tear it up!! race mode and getting sideways was definately a dream come true. biggest adrenaline rush ever, didn't want to get out!

Remind me to spread the word not to take cars to wherever it is you work =P

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Squareback, where about in Davie do you live? You know where Imagination farms is @?
There is another black n/a-t in davie as well.
I live off Nob Hill btwn Griffin and 595.

I see a Solar Yellow IS with a body kit sometimes. I think I know who your talking about with the black one, but I thought he sold it. Anthony or something like that? You live in Imagination Farms? Nice.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Saw this at a car meet I went to. thought ya might like it. For my wagon people:

·
Class III Aficionado
21,418 Posts
I see Aston Martins, Ferraris and Lamborghinis here, BUT I have yet to see a SL 600 Renntech till tooday. Seriously chub inducing it was.

·
Jedi Knight
7,619 Posts
This is for my buddy Squareback. Spotted today, I'm guessing 1975 VW Fastback (type3):

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Nice Find. Damn that is nice. Slammed on Porsche Twists and the EMPI roof rack. Based on the trim, mirrors, taillights and rear bumper looks like a 66-69. But they could have changed all of those, the only way to tell would be the front hood. They got ugly in 1970.

Easy Listening though ;) :lol:

How about this find yesterday in the line from pickup up the kids at school? F1 Safety Car. Ballin! Mercedes Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series

·
Jedi Knight
7,619 Posts
^^^ Nice!

BTW easy listening cuz my 2 yr old daughter and wife is in the car. Otherwise I'll be bumpin' either NWA or Disturbed.

·
Your Dad
13,297 Posts
Nice Find. Damn that is nice. Slammed on Porsche Twists and the EMPI roof rack. Based on the trim, mirrors, taillights and rear bumper looks like a 66-69. But they could have changed all of those, the only way to tell would be the front hood. They got ugly in 1970.

Easy Listening though ;) :lol:

How about this find yesterday in the line from pickup up the kids at school? F1 Safety Car. Ballin! Mercedes Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series

Nice!!

But the new F1 safety car is the SLS gullwing!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Here in Australia we never got the sportscross, there are only 28 Genuine altezzas on the road so its not hard to think this is possibly the only IS wagon in the country.

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
It's been awhile, but here is a few from recent times......

SLS

Ferrari 458

Fiat 500

Toyota Van (in great shape I might add)

VW Dune Buggy

Ariel Atom (in my garage at work)

Viper (92-95?)

I have no idea, chime in Canadians and Joaquin!

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #76 (Edited)
Move to South Florida. Where people drive Maseratis and live in apartment complexes!

We take conspicuous consumption to the next level!

61 - 80 of 183 Posts