Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bust out your camera phones and capture interesting car shots and share them with the Garage. Not for professional shots, show pics, or shots taken from the internet, just random cars you see while out and about.

I figured it would be fun to share some of the cars that I find interesting rolling around South Florida. Feel free to add ones you see. It's a nice break from "what you would choose", F1, and the BMW/Audi love threads.

More pics to come......as the world turns....

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I always thought that Isuzu was kinda cool ;) Does that make me a bad person?

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Ferrari California spotted on Turnpike

Even the more rare SportCross sighting, twice as rare as a Ferrari California.

The rareness is increased exponentially as this shot captures the the very elusive South Floridian using an indicator/turn signal.

·
Banned
12,268 Posts
El oh el at the person using the turn signal.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Very random, but I picked up my IS from Plantation!

·
9,703 Posts
I made this thread the "Official Spotted Thread" for The Garage. No need to post pics, just post what you've spotted. On that note, i finally saw a Panamerica on the road last week, and this car is sooo much better looking in the "metal". Pics don't do this car any justice.

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm lovin that BMW. Thanks for sharing.
Couple weird things about the BMW. The hood had these rub rails, strake like things along the top (black in the pics). Looks like they were added later, never seen them before on any car, not sure what they accomplished.

Front dam looked homemade, nicely done, but homemade.

I thought it was funny that such a "sporty" car had chrome/aluminum dress up items around the wheel well lips.

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I made this thread the "Official Spotted Thread" for The Garage. No need to post pics, just post what you've spotted. On that note, i finally saw a Panamerica on the road last week, and this car is sooo much better looking in the "metal". Pics don't do this car any justice.
Good call, I amended my title and First ¶ to reflect.

I saw on on the road too a silver/champagne one. Looked pretty cool.

·
9,703 Posts
Couple weird things about the BMW. The hood had these rub rails, strake like things along the top (black in the pics). Looks like they were added later, never seen them before on any car, not sure what they accomplished.

Front dam looked homemade, nicely done, but homemade.

I thought it was funny that such a "sporty" car had chrome/aluminum dress up items around the wheel well lips.
Yeah, the tacky ricey add-ons the BMW is fugly. But the car itself is what i love about it. You don't see an old 6 series like that too often, at least i don't. BTW, last night on my way to Queens, there were 2 GTR's cruising right next to me, white one on the left and a gray one on the right. I am in love with this car, it looks soo much better in person, very muscular and beastly. And when both cars opened it up, damn those engines are f'ing amazing.

·
27,116 Posts
Old school Corolla a student at our company was driving. It was passed down thru his family and is in amazing shape...

·
27,116 Posts
Lambo from the Gumball 3000... parked far away from everybody else at a major shopping mall...

·
27,116 Posts
FIAT X1/9 spotted at a local grocery store...

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pretty clean 8 series with a cougar inside. She had the windows down and radio blaring.

Smart car on panasport-like wheels.

Just for DM.

1 - 20 of 183 Posts