Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone
yesterday i was driving on 422 in NE ohio, it was a white is300, looked like the hood was painted black, or maybe it was CF, i was in the other lane, and when i noticed it, it was alomost passed, anyway it had gunmetal rims (?), i think, this wasnt the first time i have seen this car either, last year i saw the same car in solon, the tail lights where a little different, i believe the owner lives in akron, just wanted to give props to the owner, because it is one of the few nice cars i've seen around my place

thanks jared

oh wait, i found the car on the net, here it is,
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/239016

·
8,849 Posts
It probably is philzpeed.
I drive often around the area. You may have seen my IS too. It is in this pic, closer than philzpeed's car.

·
Registered
907 Posts
If you are sure that was the car you saw, then it was Philzpeed.
But, I think he mentioned he has his car in storage for these
winter months.

simple_mr2 said:
hey everyone
yesterday i was driving on 422 in NE ohio, it was a white is300, looked like the hood was painted black, or maybe it was CF, i was in the other lane, and when i noticed it, it was alomost passed, anyway it had gunmetal rims (?), i think, this wasnt the first time i have seen this car either, last year i saw the same car in solon, the tail lights where a little different, i believe the owner lives in akron, just wanted to give props to the owner, because it is one of the few nice cars i've seen around my place

thanks jared

oh wait, i found the car on the net, here it is,
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/239016

·
Premium Member
5,099 Posts
Yep, that was me.

A girl I am seeing lives in the Solon area, and I was in that area that day. Anyway, thanks for the props... It is much appreciated. And you are right, last year I had taillight covers on, which I have since replaced with black chrome tails.

Ross is right, the car has been in a garage all winter... But the weather was nice last week, and I had the car out some of last week and over the weekend. Just put it back yesterday.

Is your MR2 modded? Dunno if I saw you or not...

·
8,849 Posts
^^^^
The picture I linked was from your "older brother's website", meet #4.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts